HCOI GLOBAL IN COUNTRY ENGAGEMENTS OPPORTUNITIES
HCOI Country Director Organizing (HCDO) U.S.A, UK, South Korea, Australia, Netherlands, Sweden, Uganda and Hong Kong: Job Description
HCOI is recruiting ministry or Missionary Volunteer partners in the listed countries above with purpose of establishing program presence. HCOI Country Director organizing (HCDO) is the official representative of HCOI in the country of assignment where HCOI is establishing program presence. HCDO is responsible for leading in organizing HCOI in country institutional framework leading to full formation of country Interim Board of Directors, registration of HCOI in the country and establishing management of the overall complex operations of the HCOI Teams projects. HCDO works closely with the HCOI international Headquarters in Uganda in the achievement above task in one to two years period and full operationalization of HCOI Country Programs, HCDOs shall automatically become HCOI Executive Vice President representing HCOI in their specific area to the international Board of Directors.
HCDO is a voluntary partnership missionary engagement only given to individual with the conviction of the Holy Spirit and with a calling to fulfill any or the sum of the following scriptures. Matthew 25:31-40, Isaiah 58:1-12, Luke 10:26-37, Ezekiel 18:7, Luke 3:11, Matthew 10:42, Proverbs 19:17,proverbs 12:9, Romans 12:13, 2Corithians 9:8, Genesis 12:2, James 2:15-17, I John 3:17-18, James 2:26, Proverb 14:31, proverbs 21:13, proverb 29:7, proverb 25:21, Romans 12:20, Galatians 5:13, Galatians 6:2, Philippians 2:4, Proverbs 21:26, Ephesians 4:28, Deuteronomy15:10, and Bonus scripture Psalms 37:25-26.
To this end HCDO shall direct all aspects of the HCOI programs in the country of assignment ensuring that the day-to-day operations create an environment for Volunteers and staff to work successfully and perform their duties and responsibilities. HCDO shall have comprehensive knowledge of the range of administrative laws, policies, regulations, and precedents applicable to the administration of one or more important developmental programs. HCDO develops long-range program plans, goals, objectives, and milestones and evaluates the effectiveness of programs conducted throughout the assignment.
Scope of work:
• Provide overall HCOI Country specific vision, technical leadership and management.
• Achieve timely program results efficiently and in compliance HCOI International Hdqs, Government policies and procedures.
• Serve as the main point of contact for the contact with the HCOI Hdqs and other implementing partners, other donors, and local officials in that country.
• Lead the work planning, progress, oversight, operations, and implementation by working through motivated mentored Volunteer staff.
• Provide expertise on the project’s monitoring, evaluation, learning, knowledge and adaptive management driven, and analytical activities.
• Mentor local volunteer staff to engage capacity and actively contribute expertise to the Contract overall and provide strategic and operational direction.
• Oversee project management systems for finance and administration, logistics, human resources and strategic operation.
• Ensure the completion of timely reports, evaluation, analyses, assessments, and deliverables that meet quality control/assurance standards.
• Ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of the Contract